Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Sunday we took Madi on her first trip to the pumpkin patch. It rained quite a bit the day before but the weather stayed dry for us. The ground was still pretty wet out so we didn't get too many photos in the patch. Madi would have had a field day in the mud I'm sure. It was so much fun and I loved watching her observe everything going on and laughing in delight as we walked around searching for her perfect pumpkin. She really had a good time and managed to clap, smile and talk to everyone around us. Here are some pictures from our little adventure:





3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Love her smile! I love her hat too- where did you get it? I've been looking for one with a flower like that for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. She looks like she is having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to see a lot of you Jennifer in her smile :)! So cute!

    ReplyDelete