Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Girl

We are back from Hawaii and I will be sure to post all about our trip (with pics) very soon. We had an amazing time and Madi was great. She was completely off of her schedule but was still very easy to travel with and truly was a trooper the whole time.

Over the last few weeks Madi has been perfecting clapping. She immediately starts clapping as soon as we start singing her new favorite song "If your happy and you know it clap your hands". I caught it on video tonight and had to share...I think she is hilarious. The best part was after I shot the video. I was showing the footage to Dave on the camera and Madi heard me singing on the video and started clapping and laughing. It was too cute! More updates soon.

Please excuse my wonderful singing! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! She is so cute! Looks like from your new header photo that she is natural in Hawaii. She is glowing in that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetheart! Madi is toooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness.. look at her go. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my niece is the cutest thing ever!!! i cannot wait to see her. (and you guys of course :)

    ReplyDelete